No subject

Thu Feb 26 22:09:06 PST 2009

"A unique CD, "Pet Shop Boys Story", will be given away in the UK next
Sunday, March 8th, with the Mail On Sunday newspaper. The 11-track
career retrospective starts with the rare 10-inch mix of "West End
girls" and concludes with a preview of "Did you see me coming?" from
the forthcoming new album, "Yes". The cover artwork is designed by
Farrow and 2.2 million copies will be distributed following a TV
advertising campaign.
The full track-listing is:
1. West End girls (10" mix)
2. Paninaro (7" mix)
3. It's a sin (Disco mix)
4. What have I done to deserve this? (7" mix)
4. Jealousy (7" mix)
5. Being boring (7" mix)"

Now, I'm hardly a card-carrying equal-rights-for-all pinko commie
swine, but I'm pretty sure the Daily/Sunday Mail is one of the most
right-wing, homophobic, Middle England newspapers in the UK, obsessed
over Diana and prone to headlines like "Facebook causes cancer".