[Introspective] Final results of poll on the PSB Brits Awards medley performance

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 22:15:21 PST 2009

site visitors how they felt about the Pet Shop Boys' hits medley performance
at the recent Brits Awards show. And, perhaps not surprisingly, the choice
that received a majority of the votes was:

* "It was fantastic! I loved it!" selected by 51.3% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

Speaking of things that might not be so surprising, my new poll for the week
ahead asks you to rate the new music video for "Love etc." as it compares to
all the Boys' other videos. (I can't imagine that anyone here hasn't seen it
yet, but just in case, you can watch it on the official PSB website at
http://www.petshopboys.co.uk.) So please take a moment to chose your
rating -- from 0 meaning the single worst PSB video ever to 6 meaning the
single best ever -- right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a fabulous week ahead!