[Introspective] The Introspective meet from 1997

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 24 14:41:44 PST 2009

On Feb 23, 2009, at 1:37 AM, Andrew wrote:

> I seem to remember it being a lot bigger and us sprawled on sofas
> somewhere, but no matter.
>
> The Introspective meet. In 1997:
> http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/couch.jpg and
> http://www.algonet.se/~ecgn/psb/popstarz.jpg

I'd almost forgotten about those days if I hadn't visited Londen a
couple of weeks ago and walked around the area of the Youth Hostel on
Carter Lane.... I've often wondered if I'd be allowed in, since I
never had to pay for my stay in those days ;-)

I forgot to write down where we were supposed to meet so I ended up
meeting you guys at the artist entrance to the Savoy. I remember quite
a lot of names from those photo's.

> Where are all the Pet Shop Boys fans hanging out online these days
> anyway?

Us oldtimers are here, bravely resisting all those new-fangled forums
with their animated GIFs and rude people ;-)

--
Andreas