[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Love etc."

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 22:08:56 PST 2009

site visitors to rate the new Pet Shop Boys single "Love etc." And the
choice that received the largest number of votes was:

* "It may not be one of their best, but it's still very good -- definitely
above average," chosen by 47.2% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead once again asks you to rate something: in
this case, the Pet Shop Boys' live hits medley performance this past week on
the Brits Awards show. (If you haven't seen it yet, you can catch it on
YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYMo96g8nLs ) So please take a
moment to choose the "rating statement" that most closely matches your own
viewpoint right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a terrific week ahead!