[Introspective] Introspective meet-up for June 2009?

Andrew andrew at almostwitty.com
Fri Feb 20 07:26:05 PST 2009

About 12 years ago, during the Somewhere concerts, a barmy plan was
hatched which resulted in members of Introspective meeting up before
one of the Savoy Theatre gigs. In my hazy memory, about Pet Shop Boys
fans crowded behind the bar and someone took a picture of all these
insane people. And in the process introduced me to Delerium, but
that's another story.

Assuming people are coming to the O2 gig (London) on Friday June 20th,
shall we try doing the same thing again?

PS: VH1 Europe are running Pet Shop Boys concerts and videos from 9pm
tonight I believe.

Andrew (old-timer!)