[Introspective] To PSB

Lidia lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 02:02:44 PST 2009

The section general of my forum is now open to public. There are some topics about the new album and some news about a special edition with a dvd and other with 2 cds. If you can confirm or deny it will be great because this is all out of control!!

Also the fans are sending kisses for you because tomorrow is the fucking San Valentines :D

You forget to put the link to:

The video for "Integral" by Rumpus Room has been nominated for another award and will be part of an exhibition. Full details at the link below.

Bye!

My GREAT forum Link: www.tennant-lowe.com

PS: Greetings to my fans at introspective list and community forum.