[Introspective] Final results of poll on opinions of "Yes" album cover

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 22:20:51 PST 2009

site visitors their opinion of the cover art for the new Pet Shop Boys'
album "Yes." And the choice that received the largest number of votes was:

* "I like it," chosen by 37.3% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead once again deals with "Yes." (No big surprise
there, eh?) This time I'm wondering whether you're planning on buying it,
when it's released, in .mp3 or other digital, "non-physical" format, such as
from iTunes or 7Digital. So please take a moment to make your choice from
the options provided there on my home page. (And, in case you're wondering,
I'm intentionally holding off for a while on running a poll on opinions of
"Love etc.")

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!