[Introspective] Poll ends soon on rating recent misc PSB songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 31 22:08:05 PST 2009

Happy New Year!

Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll -- the latest
chapter in my sporadic "Rating Project" -- in which I ask you to rate the
Pet Shop Boys' most recent b-sides and other miscellaneous songs on a scale
of 0 to 10 as they compare to other PSB songs, with 0 meaning "one of the
worst songs they've ever done" and 10 meaning "one of the very best." If you
haven't voted yet, please take a few minutes to visit my "Commentary" site
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all  have a
terrific holiday weekend and a fantastic 2010!