[Introspective] Christmas cd

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 01:28:00 PST 2009

2009/12/17 Paolo Bientinesi <pauldj at cs.utexas.edu>:

> Received my copy yesterday. And it snowed too! :-)
> No signature though... grrr...

Mine should arrive today or at least tomorrow, I suppose. Fingers crossed ;o)

> Now I have to pray that the O2 tickets get delivered *before* I leave for
> London...

Have fun! We can't make it to London this time, but we saw the show on
Tuesday in Antwerp. I won't say anything not to spoil, only that it
was great, despite the lazy audience, and our little community of
Belgian and French fans had a lot of fun out there at the front row...

And we had the chance to see the Boys in their car when they left,
they were in good mood and Neil was talkative, they signed autographs,
so now my copy of AOMM is no longer white since it bears both their
signatures. That's to console me if my copy of Christmas is not
signed... Neil confirmed that they *did* sign 200 copies, out of 5000
that went through the PSB shop.

Did someone see them during the German leg of the current tour? Don't
hesitate to post your comments after the London show, so that we can
share our impressions...

--
Gilles
http://www.knovel.be