[Introspective] Final results of poll on selecting one non-single from each PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 15 22:16:37 PDT 2009

site visitors to choose one non-single from each of the Pet Shop Boys
"studio albums" that they would use to compile a collection of "overlooked"
tracks. And the songs that received the most votes for each album were:

* From Please - "Two Divided by Zero," chosen by 35.3% of the voters.

* From Actually - "King's Cross," chosen by 40.4%

* From Introspective - "I'm Not Scared," picked by 73.1%

* From Behaviour - "This Must Be the Place I Waited Years to Leave,"
selected by 34.9%

* From Very - "Dreaming of the Queen," chosen by 23.1%

* From Relentless - "Forever in Love," picked by 35.3%

* From Bilingual - "To Step Aside," the choice of 20.4%

* From Nightlife - "Closer to Heaven," selected by 29.6%

* From Release - "Here," picked by 32.7%

* From Disco 3 - "Try It (I'm in Love with a Married Man)," chosen by 26.0%

* From Fundamental - "The Sodom and Gomorrah Show," selected by 42.1%, and

* From Yes - "The Way It Used to Be," picked by 33.9%

To see the complete results -- including a couple of "close races"
(specifically for Very and Bilingual) -- lease visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is "Part 2" of last week's. This time I'm
asking you to choose twelve tracks for our imaginary "Overlooked 2"
collection, choosing b-sides, bonus tracks, or other "non-studio-album"
tracks from various phases of the Pet Shop Boys' career. Thanks again to
Chris Horst for his original suggestion, from which this poll is derived.

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a fantastic week ahead!