Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls (Streetlab mix featuring Ninly)

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Tue Aug 4 18:35:31 PDT 2009

PSB news on a PSB list? No way! Yes, way!
Found on http://salacioussound.com/. Enjoy! It's a funky PSB-based mix.
Streetlab Releases Full Length Bootleg Album written by DJ Cal
28th July 2009
We’ve blogged about these guys probably a dozen times before, and they’ve been featured in several mixes posted on this site.  They’re doing some cool stuff right now including original work, releasing this album, and DJ’ing at the upcoming Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival.  I REALLY want to go to this show, so if you want to buy me plane tickets/bus tickets then I’d absolutely take up the offer.
AudioPlayer.embed("audioplayer_1", {soundFile:"aHR0cDovL3NhbGFjaW91c3NvbmdzLmNvbS9hdWRpby9UaGUgRG9vcnMgLSBCZWVuIERvd24gU28gTG9uZyAoU3RyZWV0bGFiIG1peCkubXAzLGh0dHA6Ly9zYWxhY2lvdXNzb25ncy5jb20vYXVkaW8vWlogVG9wIC0gU2hhcnAgRHJlc3NlZCBNYW4gKFN0cmVldGxhYiBtaXgpLm1wMyxodHRwOi8vc2FsYWNpb3Vzc29uZ3MuY29tL2F1ZGlvL1BldCBTaG9wIEJveXMgLSBXZXN0IEVuZCBHaXJscyAoU3RyZWV0bGFiIG1peCBmZWF0dXJpbmcgTmlubHkpLm1wMyxodHRwOi8vc2FsYWNpb3Vzc29uZ3MuY29tL2F1ZGlvL0JvYiBNYXJsZXkgYW5kIFRoZSBXYWlsZXJzIC0gRHVwcHkgQ29ucXVlcm9yICsgRHJhY3VsYSAoU3RyZWV0bGFiIG1peCkubXAzA"});
Right click to download mp3s:
The Doors – Been Down So Long (Streetlab mix).mp3
ZZ Top – Sharp Dressed Man (Streetlab mix).mp3
Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls (Streetlab mix featuring Ninly).mp3
Bob Marley and The Wailers – Duppy Conqueror + Dracula (Streetlab mix).mp3
1 Comment