[Introspective] Final results of poll on strongest/weakest opening/closing tracks

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 1 22:13:03 PDT 2009

site visitors to choose what they consider to be the strongest and weakest
opening and closing tracks on the Pet Shop Boys' studio albums. And the
tracks that received the most votes in each category are:

* "Left to My Own Devices" from "Introspective," chosen by 28.9% of the
voters as the strongest opening track;

* "Psychological" from "Fundamental," picked by 27.1% as the weakest opening
track;

* "Integral" from "Fundamental," selected by 24.9% as the strongest closing
track; and

* "Legacy" from "Yes," picked by 22.7% as the weakest closing track.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead focuses a little more on *you* than usual.
I'm wondering what types of creative things somehow related to the Pet Shop
Boys that you yourself have personally done at one time or another. Have you
ever performed a PSB cover song live in front of a group of people? Have you
ever recorded a PSB cover and shared it with others? Have you remixed any of
their tracks? Have you ever drawn pictures of them or written articles,
reviews, or fiction about them in a "public" venue? And so on. So please
think back on the creative PSB-related things that you've done and then
"mark the ballot" right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a wonderful week ahead!