[Introspective] Poll on "Did You See Me Coming?" as the next single ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 30 21:12:58 PDT 2009

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks your opinion of the choice of "Did You See Me Coming?" as the
second single from the Pet Shop Boys' new album "Yes." If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a fabulous
weekend!