[Introspective] Final results of poll on matching Yes colors to songs

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 18 22:10:23 PDT 2009

site visitors to match up the colors on the cover of "Yes" to the album's
songs. And the top vote-getters were:

* "Love etc." was matched to scarlet by 25.7% of the voters
* "All Around the World" was matched to safety orange by 28.8%
* "Beautiful People" was matched to dark blue by 22.5%
* "Did You See Me Coming?" was matched to green by 22.5%
* "Vulnerable" was matched to torch red by 24.3%
* "More Than a Dream" was matched to blue gem by 27.9%
* "Building a Wall" was matched to selective yellow by 20.7%
* "King of Rome" was matched to cornflower blue by 24.3%
* "Pandemonium" was matched to scarlet by 35.6%
* "The Way It Used to Be" was matched to christi (a shade of green) by 27.0%
* "Legacy" was matched to indigo by 39.2%

But there's more to the final results than those "raw" figures. You may find
the final outcome and analysis interesting. To see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
click the "Past Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is concerned with the release a few week ago
of the promo disc "Pet Shop Boys Story: 25 Years of Hits." As you probably
recall, it was released with copies of "The Mail on Sunday," a fact that
many fans disapproved of. So I'm wondering how *you* feel about it. So
please register your opinion about this right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!