[Introspective] Yes = Poor Manufacturing

Silver Phoenix silverphoenix at rcn.com
Wed Apr 1 13:27:30 PDT 2009

In defense of those who dislike the digipak, even Dead or Alive's "Evolution" Limited Edition came in a more solid digipak even though the sleeves on the inside were more flimsy. The outer frame was a more solid cardboard to retain structure. PSB "Yes" Special Edition is just very thin sleeves stacked on one another. I'm a graphic designer, and aside from the colored check mark on the cover I hate the inside pictures. The went overboard with the colored blocks and obscured the pictures of Neil and Chris a little too much. I hate the brown they used on the inside. They should have kept the inside black as well. It would make the colors a little less obnoxious. If the regular edition is all white I think that may actually look better for what they were going for.

Yes, I bought the album for the music. However, it was just surprising that it came in a poorly made digipak.