[Introspective] Final results of poll on style(s) of next PSB music videos

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 22:21:08 PDT 2008

site visitors which "style(s)" they would most like the next batch of Pet
Shop Boys music videos (for the singles from their upcoming 2009 album) to
adhere to. And the style that received the most votes was:

* "Humorous, as in 'Single-Bilingual' and 'Flamboyant,' chosen by 37.0% of
the voters.

It was a tight race for first place, right down to the final wire. To see
the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

After running several fairly complex polls over the past few weeks, I
decided to have a much simpler one this time around. So my new survey for
the week ahead offers only three choices, from which you have to choose only
one. How do you feel about the amount of time you devote to the Pet Shop
Boys (such as by listening to their music, attending or watching their
performances, reading about them, visiting websites focusing on them,
etc.)"? Do you wish you could devote more time? Do you think you spend about
the right amount of time? Or do you think maybe you spend too much time on
them? So please mull this over and then make your choice right there on my
home page. And thanks to Techno-Beauty for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!