[Introspective] Final results of poll on future producers to work with PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 20 23:25:31 PDT 2008

site visitors to choose the three producers with whom the Pet Shop Boys have
never worked before that they would most like to produce some future tracks
of theirs, and perhaps even an entire album. And the top three vote-getters
were:

* Brian Eno, selected by 42.9% of the voters,
* William Orbit, chosen by 36.8%, and
* Stuart Price, picked by 24.2%

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead deals speculatively with the next batch of
PSB music videos, which will presumably be created for the singles from
their new album next year. I'm wondering what "style(s)" of videos you would
most prefer. What do you want those videos to be like? I'm offering a number
of different styles to choose from. So please make your choices -- you may
choose up to three, but you can choose just one or two if you like -- from
the options provided right there on my home page. And thanks so much to
Frederik Erens for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I wish
you all a marvelous week ahead!