[Introspective] is it official?

Colm.Gormley at apcc.com Colm.Gormley at apcc.com
Mon Sep 15 06:01:55 PDT 2008

The option to do bubbles? A bit like Michael Jackson...

They look like fun !

Website:-

             Lidia
             <lidiapsb at hotmail
             Sent by:                  <introspective at lists.jameslick.com>
             introspective-bou                                          cc
             nces at lists.jamesl
             ick.com                                               Subject
                                       Re: [Introspective] is it official?

             15/09/2008 13:43

NO!
they are pens with option to do bubbles :D

I am sure someone can use them as sex toys but not me!!!!

do you think this is official?
.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
Just for fun, Just to help :)

introspective-bounces at lists.jameslick.com
> From: Colm.Gormley at apcc.com
> Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:35:57 +0100
>
> Are those some sort of sex toys ?
>

> Lidia
> <lidiapsb at hotmail
> .com> To
> Sent by: <introspective at lists.jameslick.com>
> introspective-bou cc
> nces at lists.jamesl
> ick.com Subject
> [Introspective] is it official?
>
> 14/09/2008 11:01
>

> I bought this at ebay
> http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9692/pencilsst1.jpg
>
> some says it is fake but others say it is official. the person who was
> selling this has been working in a record store and he get this as part
of
> the release album promotion.
>
> is it official?

> .::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.
> The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
> Just for fun, Just to help :)
>

> Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
introspective at lists.jameslick.com delivery to colm.gormley at apcc.com
http://lists.jameslick.com/mailman/options/introspective/colm.gormley%40apcc.com