[Introspective] Final results of poll on choice for U.S. President

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 22:13:44 PDT 2008

site visitors and fellow online PSB fans who the will -- or would if they
could -- vote for in the upcoming U.S. Presidential election. And the winner
was:

* Barack Obama (Democratic Party), chosen by an overwhelming 78.2% of the
voters.

Big surprise there, eh? To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past
Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is one that I hope we'll have a lot of fun
with. I'm wondering what you consider to be the most "Halloweenish" Pet Shop
Boys song. Now, you can define "Halloweenish" however you choose. It could
be the "scariest" PSB song. It could be the one with the most "supernatural"
subject matter. Or one about death, or darkness, or costumes. Whatever you
deem most appropriate. I've provided a selection of 26 good candidates to
choose from, but maybe the one you feel is most "Halloweenish" isn't among
them. If that's the case, I also provide the familiar "Some other song not
listed here" option, and you can then, if you wish, share your alternate
choice with us via the "Comments" feature on the "Current Results" page. So
please check out the choices there on my home page and place your vote.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a very happy (and not at all frightful, except perhaps in a good way)
Halloween week!