[Introspective] Final results of poll on "My October Symphony" in October

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 22:04:24 PDT 2008

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors whether they have listened yet to "My October
Symphony" now that it's October. And the response that received the most
votes was:

* "No -- I see no reason to listen to it just because it's October," chosen
by 40.6% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks your opinion of the recent news that the
Pet Shop Boys have co-written a new song for the upcoming Girls Aloud album
scheduled for November release. I figured this might be an interesting
question because Girls Aloud seems to be one of those groups that people
either love or hate -- or, if they're outside the UK, may not know much of
anything about. So please take a moment to make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a superb week ahead!