[Introspective] Final results of poll on the amount of time you devote to PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 4 22:08:31 PDT 2008

site visitors whether they feel they devote too much, not enough, or about
the right amount of time to the Pet Shop Boys. And, perhaps not
surprisingly, the response that by far received the most votes was:

* "I think I devote about the right amount of time to the Pet Shop Boys,"
chosen by a whopping 67.8% of the voters -- a little more than two-thirds of
them.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that we're now in
the month of October. Considering the month, have you made it a special
point to listen to "My October Symphony"? This may not be just a simply
"Yes" or "No," so I've provided several options from which to choose. So
please, when you get a chance, make your choice right there on my home page.
And thanks to the anonymous contributor of this delightful question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a superb early-October week ahead!