[Introspective] Final results of poll on song you wish PSB had kept for themselves

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 22:14:49 PST 2008

site visitors which song that the Pet Shop Boys had "given away" to someone
else they most wish the Boys had kept strictly for themselves. And the song
that received the most votes was:

* "I'm Not Scared," chosen by 15.3% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks which songs that have been performed
"live" by the Pet Shop Boys you have preferred in their "live" version as
opposed to the "studio" version (that is, the album and, if applicable,
single version). I'm indebted to two site visitors for this question. Quite
some time ago, Paul (aka PDUBOKC) suggested a question that was a little
different than this but very much along similar lines. Then, shortly
afterward, Frederik Erens offered a suggestion even closer to the wording
that I'm actually using. So thanks to Paul and Frederik on their unwitting
"collaboration" on this intriguing poll question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I wish you all a
fantastic week ahead!