[Introspective] Poll on who will and should present award to PSB ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 21:57:13 PST 2008

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current poll, which asks both who you believe will and
who should present the Pet Shop Boys with their Outstanding Contribution to
Music Award at the 2009 Brits Awards ceremony in February. If you haven't
voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices from the options
provided there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
delightful weekend!