[Introspective] What have I done to deserve this?

Lidia lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 04:34:47 PDT 2008

I didnt saw him but is tru he is so handsome as always and always he is a fantastic person and very friendly.

If I show a picture of myself i will have serious problems the next time i go to a psb concert , it is already so annoy to see people asking: are you lidia?

I am very ugly, why you want to see me? halloween was yesterday! LOL

CC: introspective at lists.jameslick.com