[Introspective] Poll on "Here Comes the Bear" ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri May 16 13:06:27 CST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks which of various statements comes closest to
expressing your opinion of the recently released track "Here Comes the
Bear," created back in the early 1990s by Chris Lowe and Dainton Connell.
If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided there.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!