[Introspective] Philanthropy samples and PSB Items on sale

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 00:06:53 CST 2008

Philanthropy samples

More samples has been updating to the site so please take a listen to them and leave a comment. The new site have problems with internet explorer and we need to fix so if you use mozilla it can be better.www.petshopboys-fans.com/portal/remember in the section SHOP are the links to buy some of the songs already released.PSB Items On sale

Go to this link to check out what Sherry is selling, there are some interesting material.www.tennant-lowe.com/viewtopic.phpPhilanthropy link removed at official site

We dont know why but our link has been removed of the official psb site but they leave the text...it is to early for the alzeimer ..dont you think??*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)