[Introspective] Lovely to me!

J/Thayer joda at panix.com
Mon May 12 08:37:05 CST 2008

> Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 13:10:51 +0100
> From: Roy Tapping <rmtx at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [Introspective] Lovely to me!

> On 9 May 2008, at 13:05, J/Thayer wrote:
>
>> How wonderful is "My girl"?!  I can't get enough of it.  If that's
>> the only new PSB recording we hear in 2008, what a great track!
>>
>> Is it too much to hope that the next album will sound like this and
>> "Transfer"?  The perfect PSB electro album?
>>
>> PSB fans are so lucky; PSB give us so much to love..
>>

> Aye!  And get Julian Mendelsohn involved.  Forget Mr Buggles!
>
> Minge

I would never dismiss Trevor Horn; as I said before, I think he helped them
deliver the first truly cohesive album of their career.  And if they ever
did the dreamed-of cover of "A day in the life", Horn would be the man for
the helm.  Mendelssohn could be good, though.  Am I remembering wrong that
he was the producer on Closer to Heaven?  That album was really well
produced, I thought.

If they were going to do a perfect electronic album, though, I don't know
why they wouldn't just produce it themselves..

-J

PS: Does anyone know why my messages never get through at Petheads?  I
always get an e-mail two weeks later saying it was never approved..