[Introspective] Poll on Beatles song for PSB to cover ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 13:10:09 CST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, if the Pet Shop Boys were to cover a song from the Beatles'
"middle period" (late 1965 to early 1968), which song would you most like
them to cover? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!