[Introspective] Poll on songs to cut and add to Nightlife ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 22:15:23 PST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks, if you *had* to delete one song from the album
"Nightlife," which one would you cut, and which of the b-sides of the
album's singles would you put in its place? If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch the
next poll in this series for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
enjoyable weekend!