[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs to cut and add to Bilingual

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 1 22:12:41 PST 2008

site visitors to choose which song (if they *had* to delete one) they would
cut from "Bilingual" and which of its associated single b-sides they would
add to the album in its place. And the songs that received the most votes
were:

* "Electricity," chosen by 27.3% of the voters as the song they would
delete from the album, and

* "Delusions of Grandeur," selected by exactly one quarter (25%) as the
song they would add.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead moves on to the next Pet Shop Boys studio
album, "Nightlife." If you had to delete one song, which would it be, and
which b-side from its singles would you add in its place? Please take a
moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's survey! And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!