[Introspective] Final results of poll on "My Girl" on next PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 15 13:13:07 CST 2008

site visitors whether they think the Pet Shop Boys' recent "demo" cover of
the old Madness song "My Girl" should appear on their next album. And the
response chosen by the largest number of voters was:

* "No, but it would make a good single "b-side" or bonus track," with 41.2%
of the total vote.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week asks what you consider to be the single biggest
obstacle or impediment to the Pet Shop Boys being more commercially
successful than they are. Please mull this over and, when you're ready, make
your choice from the options provided right there on my home page. And
thanks to the anonymous correspondent who suggested this intriguing
question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you
all a very successful week ahead -- commercially or otherwise! ;-)