[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB working with Xenomania

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 23:15:15 CST 2008

site visitors their opinion of the news that the Pet Shop Boys are working
on tracks for their next album, due in 2009, with the production team of
Xenomania. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "I don't know enough about Xenomania to say," chosen by 26.8% of the
voters.

Of those who were familiar with Xenomania, the plurality (14.5%) picked "I'm
pleased. Xenomania does good, and the results should be excellent." To see
the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

The Boys' next album figures into this week's new poll as well. Do you think
they should include their recent cover (available for listening as a demo on
the official website) of the old Madness hit "My Girl" on the album? Please
consider this and make your choice from the various options provided right
there on my home page. And thanks to Mark C. for suggesting this question!

In fact, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!