[Introspective] Final results of poll on recordings by Dust

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 22:22:57 PDT 2008

The final results are in for my PSB poll this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether, if they were given the opportunity, they would be
interested in hearing and/or purchasing copies of recordings by Neil's old
"hippie folk band" Dust. And the response that received the largest number
of votes was:

* "I'd like to hear them, but I probably wouldn't purchase copies of them,"
selected by 42.8% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks who you believe is more responsible for
various aspects of the Pet Shop Boys, their music, and their success? With
regard to various factors, do you believe Chris is almost totally
responsible, or at least more responsible than Neil? Do you believe Neil is
almost totally responsible, or at least more responsible than Chris? Or are
they equally responsible, "balanced" with regard to certain factors? So
please check out the factors listed there on my home page, mull it over, and
make your choices. And thanks so much to "Mystery Girl" (that's how she
asked to be credited) for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks, in fact, to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!