[Introspective] Final results of poll on most innovative thing done by PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 19 22:13:30 PDT 2008

site visitors what, in their opinion, is the single most innovative thing
that the Pet Shop Boys have ever done. And the choice that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "Their 'Performance' stage show and tour," selected by 26.9% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead stems from the fact that Neil recently noted
on the official PSB website that a few recordings made by his early "hippie
folk band" Dust had recently and unexpectedly surfaced. So I'm wondering, if
you were given the opportunity to do so, would you be interested in hearing
and/or purchasing copies of these recordings? Please mull this over and,
when you're ready, make your choice from the options provided on my home
page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
wish you all a great week ahead!