[Introspective] Final results of poll on disagreeing with PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 22:07:47 PDT 2008

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they have ever seriously disagreed with something the
Pet Shop Boys have said or expressed in their lyrics, in interviews, or
otherwise, and, if so, whether it had affected their degree of fandom. And
the response that received the most votes was:

* "No, I've never found myself seriously disagreeing with them," chosen by
43.7% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired back the fact that the cover
artwork and packaging of most PSB albums -- not all, but certainly most --
have been dominated by a single color. So I'm wondering what color you think
will dominate the cover/packaging of the next PSB album. Thanks to Drem for
suggesting this question some time ago; I've only now gotten around to
asking it.

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!