[Introspective] Final results for poll on song to delete from and add to Please

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 22:44:05 PST 2008

site visitors, if they had to delete one song from the Pet Shop Boys' debut
album "Please" and replace it with one of the b-sides of the singles from
that album, which song would they pick to delete and which would they pick
to replace it? And the songs that received the most votes were:

* "Violence," chosen by 26.6% of the voters to delete, and

* "In the Night," chosen by 34.9% of the voters to replace it.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm.

My new poll for the week ahead continues this new series, this time asking
the same question about the second PSB studio album, "Actually," and its
associated b-sides. Which song would you delete (if you *had* to pick one),
and which b-side would you replace it with? When you're ready, please make
your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!