[Introspective] I'm Alive! (was are you alive?)

Don and Marsha Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Thu Jan 17 09:57:01 PST 2008

I'll play along.

I'm alive and enjoying life waiting for more PSB stuff and hoping it comes soon. I've been listening to the Disco albums lately and the remix they did for the Killers. For Christmas, I received Christmas cards for around the world from fans I met through Intro. So though it's been quite on the list, I'm enjoy the fruits of Intro offline.

I didn't hear anything about the Christmas card this year. Was it something special?

PSB forever,
Don