[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs to cut and add to Introspective

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 22:16:53 PST 2008

site visitors, if they had to choose a song to delete from the Pet Shop
Boys' album "Introspective" and replace it with one of the b-sides of the
album's singles (or one of the other non-album songs recorded around the
same time), which song would they delete and which would they add? And the
songs that received the most votes were:

* "I Want a Dog," chosen by 39.7% of the voters as the song they would
delete, and

* "Don Juan," chosen by 28.0% as the one they would add.

button in the left nav bar.

This series of polls continues this week, moving to the next PSB album,
"Behaviour." If you *had* to delete one song, which would you cut, and
which b-side from the album's singles -- or from the singles from the
subsequent non-studio album, "Discography" -- would you add in its place?
So please take a moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a delightful week ahead!