[Introspective] Final results of poll on opinions of "Joseph..."

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 13 22:11:16 PST 2008

site visitors their opinion of the new Christmas single by the Killers with
Elton John and Neil Tennant, "Joseph, Better You Than Me." And the response
that received the largest number of votes was:

* "I haven't heard it yet," chosen by 27.4% of the voters.

The response that received the most votes among those who *had* heard it was
"It's not bad, but it's not as good as I expected it to be," picked by 16.7%
of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results" from
the left nav bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a modified version of a question suggested
quite some time ago by Lydia. I'm asking whether you think, in general, the
Pet Shop Boys are close to their fans. Please note that I'm leaving it up to
you to decide for yourself what "close to their fans" means. It can mean
different things to different people, and I think it would be presumptuous
of me to restrict you to just my own definition. So please mull this over
and, when you're ready, make your choice from the options that I provide
right there on my home page. And thanks to Lydia for the suggestion!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a great week ahead!