[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB songs preferred live

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 22:09:05 PST 2008

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys songs they have preferred in live versions
compared to the studio (album or single) versions. And the song that
received the most votes was:

* "Young Offender," picked by 12.4% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the coming week concerns "Joseph, Better You Than Me," the
recently released Christmas song by the Killers featuring Elton John and
Neil Tennant, who also co-wrote it. I'm wondering how you feel about this
track. Please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided
right there on my home page. (If you haven't heard it yet and would like to
before voting, I provide a link there in the poll to one of the sites where
you can listen to it.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!