[Introspective] new psb dj mix

Hugh Sharpe hjs15 at columbia.edu
Sat Dec 6 00:28:25 PST 2008

Hello, all.  Back in the beginning of the year I put together a 2-disc
dj mix set of Pet Shop Boys classic remixes cheekily entitled 'Disco
Forever' and some of you may recall my posting the news here.  After
completing those two mix sessions, I still had a bunch of tracks that I
felt bad about leaving out.  At long last I've put together a third and
final mix session featuring twelve of those remaining favorites to
complete the series and (hopefully) satisfy my urge to mix their tracks
again for a while. All three mix sessions are available to download for
free here:

http://files.deejaycountzer0.com/hughsharpe/psb-discoforever/

The folder includes:

    * the original mixes- 'disco forever' parts one and two
    * the new mix- '...and ever.'
    * thumbnail and sleeve graphics for the original mix

The tracklist for '...and ever.' isn't up there yet but is as follows:

   1. A red letter day (trouser enthusiasts congo dongo dubstramental)
   2. I don't know what you want but I can't give it anymore (the young
      collective mix)
   3. Somebody else's business
   4. Hallo Spaceboy (psb extended mix)
   5. Minimal (m-factor mix)
   6. Blue on blue
   7. If looks could kill
   8. Casting a shadow
   9. Music for boys, part 2
  10. Miserablism (electro mix)
  11. The man who has everything
  12. Young offender (jam & spoon remix no. 2)

Total running time is 1:08:48 and the bitrate on all files is 320 kb/sec

Enjoy and happy holidays!

-Hugh