[Introspective] Final results of survey on participation in my weekly polls

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 31 00:15:37 PDT 2008

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors when they began participating in my weekly polls and about how
often they did so. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Every week or close to it since 2006-2007," chosen by 14.2% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the facts that the 2008 Summer
Olympics in Beijing have just ended and the next Summer Games, in 2012, will
be hosted by the city of London. So I'm wondering whether you would like for
the Pet Shop Boys to be actively involved somehow in the 2012 Olympics, such
as by performing at the opening ceremonies or composing theme music. Please
mull this over and then make your choice from the options provided on my
home page. And thanks so much to Howard from Hong Kong for suggesting this
question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead -- and happy Labor Day to all who observe the
holiday!