[Introspective] psb & Pete Gleadall News

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 19:36:47 PDT 2008

2008/8/31 Roy Tapping <rmtx at me.com>

> Who is Lydia?

A spamming robot. Surely not a human being, right?

I of course agree with Johan above.

It's sad to only get these junk mails on Intro these days.
I'm an old member remembering better times...

Nowadays the only place to read interesting PSB-related messages is Wayne's
weekly polls' comments. I don't even know why I keep on opening my
Introspective folder, but I'm still here, and probably will be forever,
because we won't give up, will we? It would mean a win of the Dark Force. We
the Enlightened know where the truth lies ;o)

--
Gilles, going to bed