[Introspective] psb & Pete Gleadall News

Lydia *.*.* Philanthropy lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:56:21 PDT 2008

sorry, i thought this list had pet shop boys fans and they will be interesting in psb news or music related artists.

:-D
*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)

From: johan at ostergaard.orgTo: introspective at lists.jameslick.comDate: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:45:29 +0200Subject: Re: [Introspective] psb & Pete Gleadall News

I cannot see why anyone would be interested in a post that says nothing except "come to my website". I doubt that anyone signed up to Introspective for that. "just a few that complain" - is anyone thanking you? Most people don't write here but those that do find your posts uninteresting - get the message.

From: introspective-bounces at lists.jameslick.com [mailto:introspective-bounces at lists.jameslick.com] On Behalf Of Lydia *.*.* PhilanthropySent: 30. august 2008 23:28To: introspective at lists.jameslick.comSubject: Re: [Introspective] psb & Pete Gleadall News
no, because this list have psb fans and they will be interested. if one day all the members here say to me they dont want me to post more then i will do it but for the moment it is just a few who complain.  :P*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)

From: johan at ostergaard.orgTo: introspective at lists.jameslick.comDate: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:16:17 +0200Subject: Re: [Introspective] psb & Pete Gleadall News

Could you stop these meaningless mails, please?

From: introspective-bounces at lists.jameslick.com [mailto:introspective-bounces at lists.jameslick.com] On Behalf Of Lydia *.*.* PhilanthropySent: 30. august 2008 23:05To: introspective at lists.jameslick.comSubject: [Introspective] psb & Pete Gleadall News
at www.tennant-lowe.com