[Introspective] Final results of poll on the PSB song with the best intro

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 22:43:56 PDT 2008

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys song has, in their opinion, the best
"intro." And the song that received the most votes was:

* "Left to My Own Devices," chosen by 23.3% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My website may cross a milestone during the week ahead: chances are good
that my home page will have its half-millionth "hit" sometime over the next
seven days. So I figure it's a good time to ask a rather unusual question --
one that really has nothing to do with the Pet Shop Boys or their music.
Instead, it's about you and my website. I'm wondering how long you've been
voting in my polls, and in general about how often you do so. So please,
when you get a chance, visit my website and make the appropriate choice
right there on my home page. And thanks to Jeffrey Durst for suggesting this
question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And special thanks
to you all for making that half-millionth mark possible. Here's wishing you
a marvelous week ahead!