[Introspective] German-language bands for a PSB fan?

J/Thayer joda at panix.com
Wed Aug 13 14:57:18 PDT 2008

Yeah, I'd love to hear of any other German-language bands that a PSB-fan
might like!  I am an American taking German classes, and I have a lot of fun
listening to and learning from the Musik!

I'm a fan of 2raumwohnung (another good bet for PSB fans), März, Wolke,
Quarks, Stereo Total, Justus Köhncke, and Kraftwerk (natürlich).  I also
like the first two Klee records, some Barbara Morgenstern, and the second
Anajo record.

Am I missing out on some other good ones?

Excited PSB are releasing "...German film star" on Kompakt,

-Jonathan

PS: Volker, Polaroy sounds cool!  Keep recording!

> Subject: [Introspective] German band recommendation: Wolke

> In case anyone is interested in a contemporary German band that sits on
> the musical continuum somewhere near PSB, I wanted to share the name of a
> duo I've discovered lately and am excited about:    Wolke

<clip>