[Introspective] Final results of poll on "alternate careers" for Neil and Chris

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 9 22:07:10 PDT 2008

site visitors what they believe would have been the ultimate "career fields"
of Neil and Chris would have been if they had never met and become Pet Shop
Boys. And the top vote-getters were:

* Neil - "Journalism/publishing," chosen by 56.5% of the voters, and

* Chris - "Architecture," selected by 48.1%.

Not surprising, I guess, consider those are the fields in which they were
most deeply involved at the time that they met. (That's how I voted, too!)
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that, a few days ago,
while listening to the only radio station in my area that plays anything by
PSB anymore, I once again heard "West End Girls." It seems they hardly ever
play anything by PSB but that one song, as if the Boys were a one-hit
wonder. At any rate, it made me ponder whether I was actually *tired* of
hearing WEG on the radio, at least in the absence of any other PSB song. And
that made me made me wonder whether *you're* tired of it as well. So please
mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choices from the options
provided right there on my home page. (There are three different "Yes"
options and three different choices for "No" as well.)

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish
you all a wonderful week ahead!