[Introspective] Mope / West End DJ

J/Thayer joda at panix.com
Tue Apr 22 22:02:38 CST 2008

Why _isn't_ the PSB extended mix of Bloodhound Gang's Mope on Disco 4?  I
love that track, but the only version I have has some digital glitches in
it.  I gather that it was only a vinyl release.  Does anyone know a place to
buy and/or download a glitch-free version of it?  I'm glad PSB shared the
Clever Dick instrumental, but the version with vocals has even more punch.

Also, I don't know if we're supposed to talk about mash-ups anymore, but I
still love the good ones.  I never saw anyone mention Go Home Productions'
mash-up of West End girls and Rock DJ (by Robbie Williams).  "West End DJ";
it comes out great.  It shows up on CD16 of his downloadable archives:
http://www.gohomeproductions.co.uk/archive6.html.

-Jonathan