[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether you're upset with PSB

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 29 22:08:17 PDT 2007

site visitors whether, for any reason, they're currently angry or upset
with the Pet Shop Boys. And the response that received the most votes was:

"No, not at all. Nothing has changed," with 46.2% of the total vote.

button in the left navigation bar.

I've decided to lighten things up a bit for my new poll, which will need to
run for two weeks (for reasons that I won't burden you with here, but
explain on the "What's New?" page of my website). It's very simple: what
color do you most closely associate with the Pet Shop Boys? So please, when
you have a moment, make your choice from the options provided right there
on my home page. And thanks to Jonathan T. for suggesting this fun question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope the
next two weeks are very happy and safe for you all. Take care!

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.ht