[Introspective] would you like if psb..

derekbd derekbd at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 04:11:05 PDT 2007

I think you vastly overestimate the power Neil (or
anyone) has over the web.

I've not been following this discussion at all but
your subject this morning made me curious enough to
read  instead of deleting, which is what most folks
do
with "rude" messages (or just ignore them in a forum
or on a web-site.)

2 pence,
Derek